Recruitment for Spring 2022 – Overseas Candidates Welcome!
We are accepting applications for teaching positions on our programs from candidates who are either willing to come to Japan or are already in Japan!
Please read the Application Information for the Spring 2022 Term for more details.
To minimize the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19, the majority of Westgate staff are currently working remotely. As a result, if you try to contact us by phone, there may not be any members of staff available to take your call.
Please feel free to contact us via the online inquiry form or by email at email@example.com. Those who have already been put in touch with a recruiter, please contact them by email as usual.
September 29, 2021
From Application to Arrival in Japan
- All applicants are required to fill out an online application form.
- Only selected applicants will be interviewed.
- After thorough examination and review of your application, we will inform you of the result by email.
- Once you formally accept the position, we will send you contractual documents by mail.
- You will arrange flights through our appointed travel agencies.
- We will send the necessary documents for you to apply for a visa at a Japanese Embassy/Consulate.
- You will complete online training to familiarize yourself with the Westgate teaching style.
- Westgate staff will meet you at the airport and escort to your apartment.
Sample First Week Schedule
- Day 1
- Arrival (Tokyo, Narita International Airport)
- Day 2
- Address registration on Residence Card at the local municipal office
Japan Post Bank account opened at the local post office
- Day 3
- Day off (Possible orientation depending on the assignment.)
- Day 4
- Pre-service orientation and training in Tokyo
- Day 5
- Day off
- Day 6
- Class start